What games are you currently playing?

I’m not the only who’s deleted the MBR. I don’t feel quite as bad now lol. I deleted mine trying to set up a dual boot.

1 Like

Pulsar Lost Colony with some friends, nice coop game

1 Like

Indeed. Works just fine even with only one friend. Got it for winter sale and it’s awesome.

1 Like

I should probably also mention Clash Royale. I pull my phone out several times a day because of that game… and this past week I earned 329 trophies for the clan chest… often one trophy per game. Ugh. Gave me something to do while copying files. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahaha OMG, i did about 20-25 last time. Sorry I guess? =P

1 Like

My normal pattern is to just do my 10 a day to get my own crown chest… but last time I would try to win enough games to keep my four chest slots full.

This time the heavy hitters were on vacation or something so we weren’t filling the clan chest as fast. Since I was mostly baby sitting file copies anyway, I spent a lot of time playing. The nice thing about the clan chest week is that it seems like folks don’t play as well. I actually made it briefly up to legendary arena last night.

I was number 2 for the clan chest… and got mostly trash. I took a screen shot to remind myself next time what time investment actually means. :slight_smile:

…and I like this post because for anyone who doesn’t play the game, 90% of the above is total nonsense. :slight_smile:

Edit:
http://imgur.com/UeVJA0H.png

1 Like

99% :wink:

3 Likes

Oh man, so many Finnish games here. Small country, I’m obliged to say this :slight_smile: Also, torilla tavataan!

1 Like

Small? Then tell me as what you count Slovenia? Submicroscopic :stuck_out_tongue:?

2 Likes

I guess he is about population.

1 Like

Population, renown… But yes, I would say the same about Slovenia. It falls to the the same category as Finland; countries nobody ever heard off and maybe not even exist.

1 Like

Nobody hreard of? At least most of germany should know both.

2 Likes

Finland breads great racing drivers.

2 Likes

Played Shadow Complex Remastered. It’s an interesting game, but a bit overrated

1 Like

Natural Selection 2

1 Like

I finished the game “Inside” the other day. I had bought it a few weeks ago (months?) but never played it. I’d heard good things about it from some online folks who are a) other game developers, and b) very picky. I think Jonathan Blow (the guy who wrote Braid and The Witness) called it “the most polished game he’s ever played”. So the other day I tried it out for “a few minutes” just to see and ended up playing all the way through.

The last quarter of the game is just crazy. My son and I were alternately grossed out and laughing… sometimes at the same time. I won’t say any more to avoid spoiling anything.

For what it is, this game is so well done… and if you are good at platformer style puzzle games and have a whole day you can probably play it all in one sitting.

1 Like

Currently Terraria & Warthunder with friends,
and Wasteland from time to time if I want to kill time.

1 Like

Hey how is Warthunder these days? It was the absolute bomb like two years ago. Did they get around to adding ships yet?

I am currently playing midterm finals. 7.8/10 Too much studying.

2 Likes

Mafia III - I loved the story in number 2. Number 3 is pretty good. The story line and cinematics are spot on as usual. I’ve been studying the heavy management, and noticed how they switch to point shadows for relatively distant objects, and have lights popping in and out quite abruptly at near distances. Oblivion really showed how ridiculous amounts of LOD can work well and I still play that game for educational purposes. It’s quite amazing how big games can get away with such rudimentary tactics and you never really notice.

I find myself playing 2009-10 games a lot just so I can utilize tech I can understand.

1 Like

Whatever you do in mafia 3, don’t look to the sky for guidance

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like