What games are you currently playing?

Hmmm… sounds like I need to avoid Factorio like a new hole in the head.

1 Like

http://www.factorio.com/demo/stable

play me play me play me (in simpson voice)

1 Like

It takes some getting used to but yes, it’s definitely worth it. There are some major changes but it is in general an improved version of enemy unknown.

1 Like

The beta of The Tomorrow Children ends tomorrow I think (or really soon). (PS4 game… don’t know if it’s out on other platforms or anything.)

…check it out if you guys want to “WTF?” together. heheh

1 Like

pffew… i played factorio for 43h in only one week ! this is really time sucking !
@pspeed yeah you should avoid this :wink:

and this is the why i wasn’t here for a whole week, killing splitters, more iron, more copper …more oil… more r&d …

1 Like

After seeing your comment and realising it wasn’t a console exclusive I gave it a shot and I think that I’ve never gotten so emotionally invested in any characters ever. It’s a real masterpiece of writing.

It’s just so… so… sad. :sob: I don’t know what to do with my life anymore now.

3 Likes

Right now transitor, its cute and fun, but its over in like 6 hour max.

I would love to go buy warhammer total war, but whit the compagnies history… i think i’ll just wait a little longuer x)

1 Like

+1

Got totally lost in it and didn’t know what to do when it ended lol

2 Likes

Playing Bayonetta for the first time

2 Likes

Factorio.

Factorio will make you a better programmer… since starting factorio I have not written a single wrong line of code, true story.

5 Likes

Elder Scrolls Skyrim.

Dam, if I knew sooner that it could run on my PC…

2 Likes

I play world of tanks and godzilla games when I’m at school.

1 Like

Well I am currently madly resetting pokemon Sun because I somehow always kill the legendary and cutscenes are super long this time…

1 Like

Forge of Empires now. Being quite sceptical about browser games at all, I surprisingly found that they can be not only addicting but even quite hardcore ones (recall Grepolis). FoE is not at all hardcore (therefore doesn’t consume AS much time) but still interesting, in particular its trade/res management is what I try to study a bit - as for any continuous MMO game economy is one of things you have to be aware of - ways of balancing/preventing inflation etc etc… and those are not that easy-to-be-done-well topics

1 Like

I’ve been playing a lot of this game that’s basically an “inventory management simulator”.

You spend a lot of time transferring items to/from containers and companions to balance your load. Figure out what you want to sell versus keep. There are small periods of the game where you go out to collect new items to manage. Sometimes there is a little bit of action or story at these places before you get back to juggling what’s in your inventory again.

There’s even the occasional wrinkle where there are some items you are forced to keep until you find a specific place for them.

You can also combine some items into other items or convert items into different items and that might adjust the weight up or down. It’s a pretty challenging inventory management simulator overall. I’ve sunk probably 30+ hours into it so far.

There is even an online wiki with lots of detailed information here: https://goo.gl/fWLdP9

I’m still having a lot of fun with it.

5 Likes

:laughing: That reminds me:

I was in exactly the right mood to get out in the open, feel the wind in my hair and the rolling epic landscape beneath my feet. So to that end, I stopped playing video games and left the house.

Ha! Not fucking likely. Actually, I played Skyrim…

-Zero Punctuation

1 Like

I think I’ll keep playing that inventory management simulator until I take an arrow to the knee…

1 Like

This has to stop :smiley: SE edition starts to have decent amount of mods available finally. And they managed to fix the show stopping bugs. Nothing really changed on PC between the original and SE. But it is nice excuse to return to this inventory management sim…

1 Like

Trained a little bit CS:S as we have the next 5h FPS event in our office this evening.

And started to checkout some shoot em up games like Sky Force.

1 Like

Mind games.

2 Likes